Wednesday, 31 July 2013

A vacation with mom turned into a honeymoon.

I was 22 years of age and in my last year of graduation when I heard the news of the demise of my father in a car accident. It was a tragic alteration in our life: my mom and me. One year after the incident, I was placed in a big finance company in Mumbai with a handsome salary. I called up my mom to live with me in Mumbai as she was living in our old house in solitude- I was the only child of my parents. She came to Mumbai and we started to live together. Everything had changed. Before Father's death, Mom used to drape herself in sumptuous sarees, coat lipstick on her lips and use various other make-up to look beautiful; After it, she lost all her interest in life and in herself. She loved me like before but still I was unhappy to see her in dismal. I tried to cheer her up by taking her to shopping, various cuisines restaurants, and on few holiday vacations too. I, also, would remind her many times of the past days when she was living her life to fullest and insisted her to become normal as I was unable to see her unhappy.Eventually, she started to get back into normal. She became more lively and made few friends in the near by residential area, with whom she would go for kitty parties or shopping. I liked to see her enjoying with them.
As a part of my plan to revive Mom from the setback, I planned to go on a foreign trip to Paris with Mom.
I told her about the trip and she was excited about that. We went on vacations quite a few times but not on any foreign land. A journey by flight landed us on Paris with beautiful weather. We checked into a hotel and after refreshing ourself , we went out for sightseeing. After a rigorous day of walking, travelling,enjoying the local cuisine, awing at the monumental buildings, we ended up on bed in our hotel room at night.
By laying on the side of Mom, I asked whether she enjoyed the day. She said it was one of the best day of her life. She continued to discuss about the whereabout of the day.She was happy. I interrupted her and said how I was missing this cheerful lookk on her face. smiling and putting one arm over me, she said that how she loved every moment  when I tried to make her happy. Suddenly, she dragged herself over me and started to hug me. I reciprocated to her warm gesture by moving my arms around her.She kept hugging me and whispered in my ear that she just want to keep hugging me. I replied that I dont want to leave her free from my arms and tightened my grip. I begun to feel warmth of Mom's body and softness of her breasts pressed against my chest. Mom's lips started to caress my cheeks and it took her no time to slide them onto my lips.
I was lip kissing my mom. Her lips were succulent. We both were drowning deep in sexual pleasure.I opened my mouth a little and Mom carefully pushed her tongue in my mouth.I kept sucking her tongue as my hands slipped to her buttocks. Oh! They were big and fleshy. My hands squeezed them through the night gown. Mom started to moan and suddenly broke our kiss..

Mom: 'Rahul, you hav done so many things to keep me happy after your father's death.'
Me: 'Yes, Mom. Because I love you.'
Mom:' Then, would you please do one more thing for me?'
Me: 'What I have to do, Mom?'
Mom: 'Fuck me , Rahul. I am sex starved since many days now. I have forgotten the feel of a man's dick inside me.'
Me: 'I am ready to give you my dick, Mom, if that makes you happy. I am ready to fuck you.'
Mom: 'But...'
Me: 'But what Mom?'
Mom: 'My pussy belongs only to your father. I want you to fuck my butt hole.'
Me: 'Are you sure, Mom?'
Mom:' Yes, Rahul. Fuck my ass.'

Mom rolled onto one side. I got up and started to undress myself. I was about to slip off my underwear when my mother intervened and said that she wants to do it. I straddled Mom in front of her face. She pulled down my underwear to unleash my erect cock. She became ecstatic seeing my manly cock as she got a chance to satisfy all her lust after a long time. She moved her hand on the shaft, and opened her mouth to take it in. My mom was sucking my tool. I moaned in pleasure as her lips and tongue rubbed my dick. After sometime I took out my tool from her mouth- all wet from her saliva. I pulled her gown down to her midriff, and unhooked her bra to bare her two lovely, fair, brown-big-nippled, waiting-to-be-sucked boobs. My mouth became watery when I saw those boobs. I quickly leaned down and took one of the boobs in my mouth and began to suck. I used to suck those nipples for satiating my hunger when I was a child, but at that moment I was satiating my sexual hunger by again feeding on those boobs. Mom moaned heavily as I sucked,bit,poked and squeezed her boobs. I freed her boobs after rigorous sucking. We were aroused to the highest level. I wanted to lick Mom's pussy, but dropped the idea as she said that it was Father's property. I pulled off the night gown from Mom's body and told her to come on her knees. She did the same. There was she in doggie position, waiting for her son to tear her butt hole. More blood rushed into the veins of my penis when I saw her big ass in the underwear. I went near her ass and kissed it through her underwear. Then, I ripped her underwear and saw her two round rumps. There was a small hole in between them- dark brown in color. I spat on her asshole for lubrication, and began to push my dick carefully in her.
Mom moaned and I too with her. Her asshole got wider and wider as it swallowed my dick. My hands held her waist. When the whole shaft was inside her ass, I slowly started thrusting my dick in and out of her ass. It was heaven to be in Mom's tight ass. Eventually, my dick started to slide in and out at ease, and I spanked her ass. I increased my force. Unable to bear my thrust, Mom lay on her stomach on bed, and I atop her from behind, and started pounding her ass again. I loved the feel of her fluffy rumps on my groin. I filled her ass by thrusting hard deep into her ass. It was the most satisfied ejaculation I had till that day.,,

No comments:

Post a Comment