Every part of my body was in touch with her body: my hands locked in her hands, my lips brushing her lips, my chest savouring the smoothness of her breasts, my dick inside her vagina, my thighs rubbing her thighs, my toes playing with her toes. I was lost in her. I listened to her moan with my each stroke. I smelled the fragrance her long, thick hair coming well below her shoulders, and ran my tongue over her neck. It was a dream come true for me. I closed my eyes to fall deep in the feeling of fucking her. It was heaven for two reasons: my first sexual experience, and Swasti, the love of my childhood.
"I love you, Swasti," I moaned while increasing my pace.
"Oh, Aman! Keep me fucking. You are too good," she replied with 'aah' and 'uhh' in between.
"I will , baby. I will," and jolted my penis hard inside her.
She screamed, " Fuck-k-k-k."
Seeing her moaning loudly, I continued thrusting her roughly.
Trying to tolerate the force of my body over her, she uttered, " Amann, I havn't been fucked so hard before. Be slow a bit."
"I can't control now, Swasti," and continued my strong thrust.
My thrust was so hard that when I was shoving my dick in, a slapping sound was made by my groin striking against her groin.
" I can't-t-t contro-o-ol."
"Ahhh, Aman."
With one stronger thrust, I began to spurt my cum into her vagina. I was stiff, and laying over her as my tool filled her. We both were sweating and gasping. My head rested on her shoulder and hands still locked in her hands.
"I love you, Swasti," I moaned while increasing my pace.
"Oh, Aman! Keep me fucking. You are too good," she replied with 'aah' and 'uhh' in between.
"I will , baby. I will," and jolted my penis hard inside her.
She screamed, " Fuck-k-k-k."
Seeing her moaning loudly, I continued thrusting her roughly.
Trying to tolerate the force of my body over her, she uttered, " Amann, I havn't been fucked so hard before. Be slow a bit."
"I can't control now, Swasti," and continued my strong thrust.
My thrust was so hard that when I was shoving my dick in, a slapping sound was made by my groin striking against her groin.
" I can't-t-t contro-o-ol."
"Ahhh, Aman."
With one stronger thrust, I began to spurt my cum into her vagina. I was stiff, and laying over her as my tool filled her. We both were sweating and gasping. My head rested on her shoulder and hands still locked in her hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment