Ding-Dong
I head something while I was still half sleep in the bed.
Ding-Dong. Ding-Dong.
My eyes suddenly opened up.
"Wtf! Its a sound of a bell. I am still here at Swasti's. Oh, man. I think Soumya is at the door," I thought.
Ding-Dong.
I removed the sheet from me, and saw myself naked. I quickly drape myself in my inners, pants and t-shirt, and rushed into another room to see Swasti still dozing.
"Wtf, Swasti! Wake up! Your sister is ringing the bell at the door," I jolted her.
She opened her eyes abruptly, and her face looked pale.
"Wtf then you are doing here? Last night,I said you to leave early in the morning," she yelled.
"It's not a time to fight. Go, and receive you sister first," I yelled back at her.
"No. I don't want her to see you," She shockingly spoked, with her eyes getting wider.
"There is no other way. If she see me hiding somewhere, she will develop suspicion regarding us," I tried to explain.
"But...", she was interrupted with the sound of the bell.
Ding-Dong.
She quickly ran towards the door, and I sat on the near-by sofa, still trying to open my eyes fully.
Swasti opened the door, and saw her sister, Soumya, with the bags and a beautiful smile on her face.
Swasti faked a smile back at her, and hugged her.
"Didi, what were you doing?" Soumya enquired.
"I-I was preparing to go to office," Swasti stammered.
"So early in the morning?" Soumya enquired again.
"Yes, my behna. Come in now," Swasti welcomed her cordially inside.
By hearing their footsteps, I turned back at the door while sitting on the sofa ,and trying to act normal.
I stood as they approached me. Soumya gave a weird look at me.
"Hello," I wished Soumya.
"Hello," she reciprocated, still with that weird look.
Swasti intervened, and uttered in a explanatory voice."Oh, yes. Soumya meet my office mate, Aman. He is here to drag me up to office so early in the morning."
"ohh," and weirdness in Soumya's face went off.
"Oh, yes. We have some urgent work in the office and we have to wrap it up soon," I uttered in the manner trying to support Swasti, and gave a smile to Soumya.
"Swasti, It's getting late," and gestured at the watch on my wrist.
"Ok Ok. but..." Swasti got interrupted by me,"I think, I can tell the boss that your will come a bit late as you hav guest in your house today."
"It will owe you that," Swasti replied back.
"So, Shall I leave?" I asked Swasti.
"Why not," Swasti retorted.
I turned to Soumya and spoked with a smile, " I hope you are here for a long time. Would like to meet you again."
"Yes, Aman bhaiya. I am here for a month as its my college's summer vacation," Soumya smiled back.
We both shook hands, and I wished Swasti too and left the room hurriedly..
I head something while I was still half sleep in the bed.
Ding-Dong. Ding-Dong.
My eyes suddenly opened up.
"Wtf! Its a sound of a bell. I am still here at Swasti's. Oh, man. I think Soumya is at the door," I thought.
Ding-Dong.
I removed the sheet from me, and saw myself naked. I quickly drape myself in my inners, pants and t-shirt, and rushed into another room to see Swasti still dozing.
"Wtf, Swasti! Wake up! Your sister is ringing the bell at the door," I jolted her.
She opened her eyes abruptly, and her face looked pale.
"Wtf then you are doing here? Last night,I said you to leave early in the morning," she yelled.
"It's not a time to fight. Go, and receive you sister first," I yelled back at her.
"No. I don't want her to see you," She shockingly spoked, with her eyes getting wider.
"There is no other way. If she see me hiding somewhere, she will develop suspicion regarding us," I tried to explain.
"But...", she was interrupted with the sound of the bell.
Ding-Dong.
She quickly ran towards the door, and I sat on the near-by sofa, still trying to open my eyes fully.
Swasti opened the door, and saw her sister, Soumya, with the bags and a beautiful smile on her face.
Swasti faked a smile back at her, and hugged her.
"Didi, what were you doing?" Soumya enquired.
"I-I was preparing to go to office," Swasti stammered.
"So early in the morning?" Soumya enquired again.
"Yes, my behna. Come in now," Swasti welcomed her cordially inside.
By hearing their footsteps, I turned back at the door while sitting on the sofa ,and trying to act normal.
I stood as they approached me. Soumya gave a weird look at me.
"Hello," I wished Soumya.
"Hello," she reciprocated, still with that weird look.
Swasti intervened, and uttered in a explanatory voice."Oh, yes. Soumya meet my office mate, Aman. He is here to drag me up to office so early in the morning."
"ohh," and weirdness in Soumya's face went off.
"Oh, yes. We have some urgent work in the office and we have to wrap it up soon," I uttered in the manner trying to support Swasti, and gave a smile to Soumya.
"Swasti, It's getting late," and gestured at the watch on my wrist.
"Ok Ok. but..." Swasti got interrupted by me,"I think, I can tell the boss that your will come a bit late as you hav guest in your house today."
"It will owe you that," Swasti replied back.
"So, Shall I leave?" I asked Swasti.
"Why not," Swasti retorted.
I turned to Soumya and spoked with a smile, " I hope you are here for a long time. Would like to meet you again."
"Yes, Aman bhaiya. I am here for a month as its my college's summer vacation," Soumya smiled back.
We both shook hands, and I wished Swasti too and left the room hurriedly..
No comments:
Post a Comment