Thursday, 1 August 2013

My long-awaited desire- 1

I rested my swollen dick on her hirsute, wet cleft. I was between her legs. Her hands squeezed in my hands. Her comely eyes was directly looking in my eyes. She was beautiful. I had always loved her in our school days. When I proposed her in school, she rejected, excusing that she is in love with another guy. Since then, I always felt an urge, a desire to screw her. I don't know whether that desire was me-seeking-revenge-on-her or something else. Finally after 10 years when I luckily ran into her at a mall in Banglore, I was able to pin her down on bed. There she was: lying under me completely naked, and I am in verge of inserting my tool in her hole.
I moved my eyes down on her succulent lips. As I bent down n put my lips on her, her well-round boobs pressed against my chest. I softly nibbled her lips n then tilted my head to whisper in her ear.

"Swasti, ghussa dun?" ("Swasti, should I enter?")
She moaned, "Dhire se." ("Slowly.")

My head was on her shoulder. At that moment, her rejection to my proposal in school, her boyfriend, my desire to fuck her were all reverberating in my mind.
I bit her shoulder as she slid her hand, between our bodies, to get hold of the dick.
She circled her fingers around the shaft, and I felt a sense of wicked satisfaction in me. She began to tap it on her vagina. We both moaned inadvertently.

"I love you, Swasti.", I whispered in pleasure, "tume bahut dino se chodana chah raha tha." (" I wanted to fuck you since long.")

"Choddo mujhe , Aman", she panted, "puri raat choddo mujhe aaj." (" Fuck me, Aman...fuck me whole night.")

I was highly aroused by those words. She pointed my dick at her entrance, " daalo andar." ("push it inside.")
I began to push. A bit cautious at first. Neither she knew nor I told her that it was my first time- I was loosing my virginity to her. I knew she wasn't a virgin. She might have experienced it many times- with her stupid boyfriend. After rejection, I have, many times, masturbated thinking about her, and also felt immense jealousy and infuriation about how Ankit (her boyfriend) would have kissed her lips, or squeezed her breasts , or even drilled her hard, and how she would have moaned to his every stroke inside her vagina. I was fucking her , but there was a tinge of disappointment in me at not being the first guy to introduce her to the world of sexual pleasures.

My tool split her cleft wider as it entered deeper in her. For the first time I felt the sensual pleasure of being inside a girl's vagina. She was moaning, and I moaned with her. I felt pain in my dick because the skin started to stretch tightly in her vagina, but I kept myself consumed in her moaning and her rhythmically moving bosom with her each heavy breath. My body got stiff when my whole tool went inside her, and I gasped for air.

No comments:

Post a Comment