Thursday, 1 August 2013

A long awaited desire- 3

As she shuffled, and pushed my body for me to get down from her, I rolled onto one side. She quickly covered herself in a towel and rushed into the bathroom. I lay there on bed, still hard and cum dripping from my cock, and heard the sound of water splashing on the floor of the bathroom as she was cleaning herself. It was a wonderful night. It was a night which I longed for from so many days. I finally screwed her. But I wanted to screw her more. She came out of the bathroom with a frigid look on her face.

"What? Why are you not covering yourself?" she spoked unkindly.

"Why should I?" I replied, surprised by her arrogance.

"Listen Aman. What happened between us is past now," She clarified more rudely than before, " I don't want such thing to happen again.And it will be good if you dont try to meet me again."

I began to feel ashamed of being naked in front of her, and grabbed a sheet to cover my manhood. "Are you sure? Dont you want to continue? I thought you enjoy it."

" Get over it, Aman. I have a boyfriend, and I dont want to ruin my relationship with him."

"Oh, yea! I know, Ankit."

"Yes."

" You would have thought that before allowing me to your bed."

"It just happened. I wasn't able to control myself. You were nice to me and I didn't want to hurt you."

"So, what now?"

"Would please go back to your room , and never try to meet me again?"

"Woah! Its 3 am in night. I will not find any means to go 10 kms at this time in night."

"Ok, fine. Sleep on the bed, and I will sleep in the other room."

"Cool."

"But, you should wake up early as my sister is visiting me tomorrow in the morning."

"You mean Soumya is visiting you?"

"Whatever. It should not concern you. Mind your own business."

"whatever."

"Just sleep, and pack your bags before my sister visit here tomorrow in the morning."

"Cool. Give me a good night kiss first."

"Fuck you."

"My pleasure."

And she walked into the next room..

**Lights switched off**


No comments:

Post a Comment